That are life-giving and affirming
Leaders who care
Healthy individuals growing healthy companies
An environment of mutual trust
Where organization members feel heard
• Facilitate strategic planning from a positive perspective
• Guide organizational change efforts
• Develop and deliver training workshops
• Customized organizational assessment
• Facilitate World Cafe and Appreciative Inquiry summits
• Guide cultural transformation
The kinds of organizations Jim works with
County and municipal governments turn to Jim when it’s time to craft a fresh strategy, develop leadership, build teamwork or retool an organization-wide vision with the input of all members. He facilitates connection and communication so public organizations can effectively work together to serve their communities.
Jim brings his singular vision and approach to a broad range of industries including banking, insurance, manufacturing, faith-based organizations, colleges, retail, NGOs and property management.
International consulting is a special passion of Jim’s, and he has worked to craft effective change management strategies for non-profit hospitals in Bolivia, Ghana, Ecuador and other developing countries.